Delivery and Return
Thanh you for shopping with us! We really hope you are going to love your purchase from Meya Boutique, and we want this experience to be as good as if you visited our store in person!
Due to the virus pandemic impact, shipping time will be slower than usual. Thank you for your understanding!
Delivery times can vary depending on your location:
- For the Island of Ireland delivery is 2-4 working days.
- In the UK we would expect to deliver within 3-5 days
- For Europe please allow up to 10 days and for the rest of the world you should allow up to 14 days.
- Where bank holidays, festive occasions or bad weather occur obviously this may also affect your delivery time
- To upgrade your delivery to a tracked or express courier service please get in touch before placing an order with your delivery details to: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- If you have any further queries on our delivery policies, please contact us directly.
- For the island of Ireland and UK delivery over €50 is free and under €50 is €3.90
- Delivery to the UK is €6.50
- EU Delivery Zone 1 which includes the countries of Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands is €12.00
- EU Delivery Zone 2 which includes the countries of Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Sweden is €14.00
- Delivery to USA is €25.00
- Delivery to Australia, Canada, New Zealand & the Rest of the World €35.00
- You may or may not be charged import or customs duties depending on the value of your order. If your parcel is charged it is up to the person receiving these costs. Unfortunately, these charges are beyond our control and can vary depending on each country. We do suggest contacting your local customs office for more info.
We want your online purchases to be an enjoyable and hassle-free experience. If you are unsure of an item as regards colour or styling before you purchase online, please do not hesitate to contact us using any of our contact methods beforehand and we may be able to help you in advance of a purchase
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- The item must be in re-sealable condition and returned to the store within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- All return items must be unworn, unwashed with tags in place, and with order number or proof of purchase.
- We cannot guarantee return of item so please we strongly encourage you send it via courier or tracked post. Should any uninsured items be damaged during the returns process please note that you will be responsible for them
- We are not responsible for the cost of returning the item unless the item is faulty or we have delivered the incorrect product(s) you have purchased. In this case we will arrange for a pickup.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Meya Boutique, Nr3 Lower Market Street, Ennis, Clare, Ireland V95 A093
Where the conditions above have been met we will refund your card within a maximum 3 days of receiving your item. The refund can only be made to the same method on which you originally paid. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund and we have no control over this, hence we advise you to allow up to 7 days from goods being received to seeing the refund on your account. If this has not occurred within this period please contact us immediately.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone: +353 (0)65 688 4508
Our refund policy only applies to purchases made on our website. If a person wishes to return an item purchased in-store they will be offered an exchange or store credit only.
We regret, however, that under normal hygiene rules we cannot accept the return of earrings and fascinator/headpiece.